Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AnthonieWurth.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AnthonieWurth.com’s web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AnthonieWurth.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on AnthonieWurth.com’s web site are provided “as is”. AnthonieWurth.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AnthonieWurth.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AnthonieWurth.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AnthonieWurth.com’s Internet site, even if AnthonieWurth.com or a AnthonieWurth.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on AnthonieWurth.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AnthonieWurth.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AnthonieWurth.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AnthonieWurth.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AnthonieWurth.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AnthonieWurth.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to AnthonieWurth.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS GOVERNING COURSES TAUGHT BY ANTHONIE WURTH
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL
Anthonie Wurth is a trade name of Wurth Beheer B.V (hereafter ‘Anthonie Wurth’). All Anthonie Wurth’s offers, proposals and agreements in respect of courses shall be governed by these “Special Conditions Governing Courses Taught by Anthonie Wurth” as well as by the “General Terms & Conditions of Wurth Beheer B.V.”. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of the Special Conditions and those of the General Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the Special Conditions shall prevail.
ARTICLE 2. REGISTRATION
Registration for a course or seminar taught by Anthonie Wurth shall be accomplished through the website (www.anthoniewurth.com or www.mynewbehavior.com).
- Registrations shall be accepted up to ten business days prior to the first course session.
- Registrations shall be handled sequentially on a first come, first served basis. Registrants shall be notified if a course has been closed for registration.
- Registrants shall receive confirmation of their registration from Anthonie Wurth.
- Registrants shall be notified of their acceptance into the course within ten business days of Anthonie Wurth having received their registration in principle (via email).
- Registrants shall have the right to cancel their registration within fourteen (14) days of having received final notification of their acceptance into the course, and to terminate the agreement at no cost whatsoever, as long as the training or seminar has not been started yet, in which process any fees already paid shall be reimbursed to them without delay. If the training or seminar has already been started, it is no longer possible to terminate the agreement at no cost.
ARTICLE 3. PAYMENT TERMS
Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, course participants and/or principals shall pay the full course fees within 15 days of the date of the invoice, but in any event no later than by three days before the first course session. If Anthonie Wurth does not receive the course fees within the payment deadline, it shall have the right to discontinue further implementation of the agreement and/or to terminate the agreement. If the agreement is terminated, Article 4 (see below) shall apply accordingly
ARTICLE 4. CANCELLATION BY COURSE PARTICIPANT
- A course participant and/or principal shall terminate the agreement in writing. The date of termination shall be the day that Anthonie Wurth receives the notice of termination.
- In the event of termination of the agreement by the course participant and/or the principal, they shall owe the following fee:
- up to 14 days prior to the first course session: 100 percent of the course fees;
- 15 to 30 days prior to the first course session: 50 percent of the agreed course fees;
- 31 days or longer prior to the first course session: no fee payable.
- If a course participant should be unable to attend, they shall have the right in principle to send an alternate in their place at no additional cost, provided that Anthonie Wurth is so notified in writing prior to the start of the course. The course participant and/or principal shall continue to be liable to pay the agreed course fees.
ARTICLE 5. CANCELLATION AND/OR COURSE CHANGES BY ANTHONIE WURTH
- Anthonie Wurth shall have the right to change a course without giving reasons. This may include changes to the scope, set-up, teacher/teachers, course materials, date, schedule and location. Course participants shall duly be notified in writing of any changes to the date, schedule or location. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, a course participant and/or principal shall have the right to cancel their registration at no cost within 14 days of the letter notifying them of the changes to a course. The participant and/or principal shall then be entitled to full reimbursement of the fees paid to Anthonie Wurth.
- Anthonie Wurth shall have the right to cancel a course without giving reasons. A participant and/or principal shall then be entitled to full reimbursement of the fees paid to Anthonie Wurth.
ARTICLE 6. PRIVACY LAW
In executing the agreement, Anthonie Wurth shall handle personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). As part of executing the agreement, personal data shall be used to conduct the course as effectively as possible; if and when personal data should be handled outside the scope of this agreement, Anthonie Wurth shall ensure that such handling is in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Persons whose personal data have been handled as part of their registration/the agreement are welcome to contact Anthonie Wurth to ask questions about the handling of their personal data.
ARTICLE 7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Making video and/or audio recordings of course sessions shall be expressly prohibited.
ARTICLE 8. FEE REDUCTION SCHEME
A registrant/course participant qualifying for a fee reduction scheme shall personally be responsible for appealing to this scheme. A registrant/course participant shall have the right to appeal to a fee reduction scheme until 30 calendar days after the last course session. This right to a fee reduction scheme shall lapse after the 30-day term.
Anthonie Wurth shall not be required to educate registrants/course participants about the fee reduction scheme, to apply the reduction scheme of its own accord, or to automatically offer a fee reduction to a registrant/participant who might qualify for the fee reduction scheme.
The fee reduction scheme shall not apply and registrants/course participants shall not be eligible for other discounts if a package price has been agreed for courses encompassing different modules.
The fee reduction scheme shall not apply to Anthonie Wurth Seminars.
This document is a translation. In the event of any dispute as to the interpretation of any of these conditions, the official Dutch language version shall prevail.
‘Anthonie Wurth” is the trade names of Wurth Beheer B.V. (Chamber of Commerce 24317764), At www.anthoniewurth.com more detailed information on this company is available, including the General Terms & Conditions.